Simrad OP12 Autopilot Controller seamlessly integrates with Simrad Autopilot systems to provide intuitive mode control, Course adjustments, and power steering.
Designed to complement the low-profile design of Simrad Glass Bridge instruments and displays, this remote can be combined with the IS42 Colour Instrument Display to create a standalone Autopilot controller, or used as a dedicated Autopilot keypad for NSS and NSO evo2 multifunction displays.
- IPX7 waterproof protection
- Intuitive operation with waterproof silicon keys
- Easy installation with just one cable
- Combine with an IS42 display for full Autopilot control
- Compatible with Simrad AC12, AC42, NAC-2 and NAC-3 Autopilot computers
- Low-profile glass Helm design
- Low power consumption
- Certified NMEA 2000 connectivity
|Country of Manufacture||Mexico|