Simrad AP48 Autopilot Controller is a dedicated control head for Continuum autopilot systems, enhanced with modern glass helm styling.
Engineered for responsiveness and ease of use in all conditions, the AP48 pairs a large aluminium rotary control dial with dedicated ‘dodge keys’ to adjust heading port or starboard in 1 or 10 degree increments.
With an optically bonded 4.1″ display and intuitive controls, the AP48 also provides full access to advanced Continuum steering features including automated turn patterns, No Drift steering, depth contour tracking, and more.
- Display: 4.1″ optically bonded colour screen with ultra wide 170° viewing angle
- Intuitive autopilot interface with extended keypad
- Low-profile glass helm design
- Large, heavy-duty rotary control dial for precision steering
- Continuum steering technology
- Dedicated 1° and 10° port/ starboard dodge keys
- Automated turn patterns for fuel-efficient, hands-free manoeuvres
- No Drift steering holds your course against wind and tide
- Depth contour tracking makes it easy to fish ledges and drop-offs
- Easy setup with auto tuning and calibration
- Certified NMEA 2000 connectivity
|Country of Manufacture||Mexico|
Whats in the box:
- AP48 Controller
- Micro-C T-connector
- 4.55 m (15-ft) NMEA2000 cable for backbone extension/addition
- A2004/AP48 Suncover
- A2004 / AP48 Dash mounting kit