Big displays for smaller powerboats, yachts and RIBs, these compact yet powerful SeaTalk instrument displays offer full integration with Raymarine autopilots and navigation equipment and can be surface or trunnion mounted.
Extra large (28mm max) digits and razor sharp LCDs – easy to use Raymarine i40 instrument displays have outstanding visibility in all lighting conditions.
- Red backlighting for improved visibility
- Large controls for ease of use at sea
- Low power consumption for increased battery life.
- SeaTalk interface (SeaTalkng when used with SeaTalk converter)
- Built-in transducer interface
- Same footprint as the older Raymarine ST40 instrumentation
|Model / Part Number||Speed
|Nominal voltage||12V DC|
|Operating voltage range||10 – 16V DC|
|Current consumptions (12V supply) typical||Speed and Wind: 25mA | Depth: 30mA | Bidata: 35mA|
|Current consumptions (12V supply) maximum||100 mA|
|Operating temperature||0ºC to +55ºC|
|Storage temperature||-30ºC to +70ºC|
|Relative humidity||up to 93%|
|Connections||SeaTalk, Transducer connections. Compatible with marine industry CAN systems|
Models, Declarations, Manuals and Templates can be found via the link https://www.raymarine.com/view/index-id=4870.html