At the centre of every Evolution system is the intelligent EV sensor core, a 9-axis sensor that monitors vessel motion in all three dimensions. The innovative EV sensor core combines advanced solid-state sensors with the Evolution autopilot processor into a single easy-to-install housing.
Mount the EV sensor core above or below decks, the rugged enclosure is fully sealed and built to IPX6 and IPX7 waterproofing and submersion standards.
EV Sensor Core Benefits:
- Precision monitoring of heading, pitch, roll, and yaw allowing the autopilot to evolve instantly as sea conditions and vessel dynamics change.
- Flexible installation options. Mount above or below deck.
- Simple SeaTalkng connectivity to the control head and ACU.
- Solid state sensor technology delivers dynamic accuracy to within 2 degrees in all conditions.
- Auto-compensation for on board magnetic fields and reliable heading accuracy in the northern and southern extremes.
- Fast and reliable heading data for MARPA, radar overlay, and heading modes on Raymarine multifunction displays.
- Nominal Power Supply: 12 V (powered by SeaTalkng system)
- Operating voltage range: 10.8 V to 15.6 V dc
- Power consumption: 30 mA
- SeaTalkng LEN (Load Equivalency Number):1
- Waterproofing rating: IPX 6
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +55°C (-4°F to +131°F)
- Relative Humidity: Max 93%
- Sensors: 3 axis digital accelerometer; 3 axis digital compass and 3 axis gyro digital angular rate sensor
- Data Connections: SeaTalkng
- Weight: 0.29kg (0.64 lbs)