Evolution Autopilot with p70Rs control head & ACU-200, EV1 Sensor Core, EV1 Cabling kit (suitable for Type 1 drives)
Raymarine EV-200 Sport Powerboat Hydraulic Autopilot system is a Helm mounted Autopilot designed for use on manual hydraulically steered boats. Evolution autopilots preceive their environment & instantly calculate & evolve steering commands to maximize performance. The result is precise & confident Course keeping, regardless of vessel speed or sea conditions.
EV1 Sensor Core (E70096)
- Precision monitoring of heading, pitch, roll and yaw, allowing the autopilot to evolve instantly as sea conditions and vessel dynamics change.
- Flexible installation options. Mount above or below deck.
- Simple SeaTalkng connectivity to control head and ACU.
- Solid state sensor technology delivers dynamic accuracy to within 2 degrees in all conditions.
- Auto-compensation for on board magnetic fields and reliable heading accuracy in northern and southern extremes.
- Fast and reliable heading data for MARPA, radar overlay and heading modes on Raymarine multifunction displays.
- Nominal Power Supply: 12 V (powered by SeaTalkng system)
- Operating voltage range: 10.8 V to 15.6 V dc
- Power consumption: 30 mA
- SeaTalkng LEN (Load Equivalency Number):1
- Waterproofing rating: IPX 6
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +55°C (-4°F to +131°F)
- Relative Humidity: Max 93%
- Sensors: 3 axis digital accelerometer; 3 axis digital compass and 3 axis gyro digital angular rate sensor
- Data Connections: SeaTalkng
- Weight: 0.29kg (0.64 lbs)
ACU-200 Actuator Control Unit (E70099)
The rugged ACU (Actuator Control Unit) delivers reliable autopilot drive power.
- Drive Current Output: Maximum Continuos 15A at supply voltage
- Drive Clutch Output: Up to 2.0 A continuous, slectable between 12/24V
- Connections: Rudder reference sensor / Sleep switch0 / Power / Drive motor / Drive clutch / Ground
- Nominal Supply Voltage: 12V or 24V
- Operating Voltage Range: 10.8 V to 31.2 V dc
- Power consumption (standby) – Main Power Supply: 300 mA (12/24V)
- Power consumption (standby) – SeaTalkng Power Supply: 20 mA (12V)
- SeaTalkng LEN (Load Equivalency Number): 1
- SeaTalkng: 3 A at 12V (fuse protected at 3 A)
- Data Connections: SeaTalkng
- Installation Environment: Operating Temperature: -20°C to +55°C / Storage Temperature: -30°C to +70°C / Relative Humidity: Max 93%
- Waterproof Rating: Drip resistant
- Dimensions: 285mm (W) x 211.5mm (H) x 64.5mm (D)
- Weight: 2.2kg (4.84lbs)
- Conformance: Australia and New Zealand: C-Tick, Compliances Level 2 / Europe: 2004/108/EC
p70Rs Autopilot Control Head (E70329)
The Raymarine p70Rs autopilot control head is a push-button/Rotary operation controller designed primarily for sailboats.
- LightHouse user interface is simple and quick to use.
- 160º viewing angles.
- Start up wizard helps you configure the pilot quickly and easily.
- Anti-reflective coating for improved visibility in bright sunlight.
- Button or rotary control options for sail and power applications.
- Low power – typically 132mA/1.6W – 27% less than ST70 at x4 measured brightness.
- Supported autopilot modes: Auto; Standby; Pattern; Track; Wind Vane; Power Steer and Jog Steer.
- Display the pilot information in different formats.
- Simple system and group dimming/illumination.
- Support for multiple data sources.
- SeaTalkng/ NMEA 2000 and SeaTalk1 connectivity (no bridging required)
- Nominal voltage: 12v DC
- Voltage range: 9 to 16 v DC
- Screen size: 3.5″ TFT LCD 320 x 240 pixels
- Colours: 16 bit colour (64k colours)
- LCD Brightness: 700cd/m2
- Connections: SeaTalkng (x2) (NMEA2000 and SeaTalk compliant)
- Operating temperature: -030° to 70°C
- Relative humidity: 93% max.
- Waterproofing: IPX6
- Conformance: Europe 2004/108/EC. Australia and New Zealand C-Tick compliance level 2
Evolution Cabling Kit (R70160)
|Country of Manufacture||China|