The MS-RA60 is the most economical marine stereo from Fusion yet, featuring modern aesthetics, Multi-Zone™ Technology in two zones and advanced connectivity options in a compact form factor.
- Bonded LCD improves durability and protection against condensation and fogging.
- Built-in Class-D amplifier delivers higher efficiency and greater output.
- Enjoy convenient over-the-air software updates via Bluetooth® technology from the Fusion-Link™ app1.
- Multi-Zone Technology gives you control of two separate audio zones.
- Control your music from your compatible smart device or Garmin watch.
- Physical dimensions (H x W x D) 68 x 156.90 x 103.20 mm
- Weight: 316 g
- Water rating: IPX6 and IPX7 (front panel only, when properly installed)
- Power input: 10.80-16 VDC
- Operating temperature range: 0° to 50° C
- Current (max.) 15 A
- Bluetooth wireless range: Up to 30 ft (10 m)
- ANT wireless range: Up to 10 ft (3 m)
- Wireless frequencies/protocols: Bluetooth 2.40 GHz @ 12 dBm nominal
- Compass-safe distance: 5.90″ (150 mm)
- Display: 2.30″ perimeter bonded monochrome dot-matrix LCD
- Built-in amplifier: Class-D (minimum 4 ohm impedance)
- Peak power: 180 W
- Rated power output (4 Ohm) 22 W rms x 4 @ 14.40 V input, 4 ohm, 10 % THD
- Fusion-Link™ control: Yes (with compatible Apple and Android devices)
- Fusion-Link Lite control: Yes (with compatible Garmin watch)
- Multi-Zone™ technology: 2 zones
- Bluetooth wireless technology: Yes
- ANT wireless technology: Yes
- DAB+ Yes (DAB tuner built in)
- Multi-language interface: Dutch/English/French/German/Italian/Spanish
- Software updates: Over-the-air software updates via Bluetooth wireless technology using the Fusion-Link app
- Warranty: 1 year
- AM/FM/Bluetooth/AUX x1/DAB+ (available in Europe and Australia only)
- Auxiliary input: One RCA input (AUX)
- AM/FM radio: One Motorola antenna connector port
- Speaker: 4 x speaker connections (2 amplified zones)
- RCA Pre-out (left, right and subwoofer) 1 zone (requires external amplification)
- Line out: Zone 1: L + R (requires external amplification)
- Subwoofer out: Zone 1 (requires external amplification)
In The Box
- Fusion® MS-RA60 Marine Stereo
- Mounting gasket
- Four 6-gauge, self-tapping screws
- Two screw covers
- Power and speaker wiring harness
- Auxiliary-in, line-out, and subwoofer-out wiring harnesses