Sleek, compact and easy to install, the new Apollo ERX400 wired remote control allows you to add intuitive and integrated audio control to any zone onboard your boat.
Featuring premium design aesthetics including a 2.7” optically bonded colour LCD and a black front face with multiple mounting options – controlling your onboard audio entertainment has never looked this good.
The need to only connect a single proprietary Ethernet cable to an Apollo Series stereo network or individual stereo makes installing an Apollo ERX400 wired remote a breeze.
- New Intuitive User Experience: The Apollo ERX400 features a new intuitive user experience which allows for easy navigation and control of your entire boat’s Apollo Series stereo network, taking control of your sources in any zone a seamless experience.
You will also have full control of the PartyBus™-Network functionalities including Stereo Grouping, Volume Control, Power Options and Home Zone.
- Shallow Mount Design With Versatile Mounting Options: The innovative ultra-shallow mounting depth of just 49 mm [1-15/16”] allows the Apollo ERX400 to be mounted in a variety of areas, particularly where mounting depth is limited such as thin wall cavities.
- 2.7” Optically Bonded Colour LCD With Black Front Face: The Apollo ERX400 has the same 2.7” brilliant, full-colour LCD from the Apollo RA670 and SRX400. Colour album art and metadata display information of the current track playing.
The display is integrated into a black glass front face which allows the Apollo ERX400 to blend seamlessly with the aesthetics of your dash for a premium, elegant finish.
- Over-The-Air Software Updates: Available from your smartphone or compatible device via the free Fusion-Link™ app when connected to a wireless network router or Wi-Fi enabled Apollo Series stereo network.
Alternatively, you can update the Apollo ERX400 via a USB when connected to a USB compatible Apollo Series stereo.
- True-Marine™ Designed and Engineered: Built on Fusion’s True-Marine design philosophy, the Apollo ERX400 is rated IPX6 and IPX7 for water resistance, and has been tested to a high level for protection against salt fog, temperature, vibration and UV.
- Display: 2.7″ optically bonded colour LCD display
- Water Resistance (IP rating) IPX6 and IPX7
- Multi-Language User Interface: Bulgarian / Chinese (Simplified) / Chinese (Traditional) / Croatian / Czech / Danish / Dutch / English / Finnish / French / German / Greek / Italian / Japanese / Korean / Norwegian / Polish / Portuguese (BR) / Portuguese (PT) / Slovenian / Spanish / Swedish / Thai / Turkish
- Ethernet: One power over Ethernet port
- Operating Voltage: +10.8 – 16V dc
- Software Updates: Available via USB when connected to a USB-compatible Apollo Series stereo.
Over the-air software updates available when the Apollo ERX400 is connected to a wireless network router or integrated into an Apollo Series stereo network-enabled with Wi-Fi technology via Ethernet.